Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Episode 06 - Stories of Awkward Situations

Topics: Have you ever found yourself in a awkward situation? Has something weird or strange happened to you unexpectedly? Well that is what this episode is all about. Some friends have allowed me to share some of the funny and strange things that have happened to them.

Story 1: is about an experience Rebecca had where she ended up walking into a Scientology Center. Story 2: is about Joel's experience with a crazy dude on the public transportation. Story 3: is about Jayson getting his first and only tattoo. And then I ramble for several minutes at the end...

Sorry about the static noise in the background. I tried to clean it up as best as I could. I have a new computer and am still trying to figure out how to hook everything up correctly to Windows Vista.

If you have any comments you may either e-mail me, post a comment bellow, or find me on MySpace, Facebook, or MyChurch.

Happy Easter!



Subscribe to this podcast

Download this Episode (mp3)


Related Links:
Background Music: Check out www.royaltyfreemusic.com for lots of great royalty free music and www.flashkit.com.

We appreciat you guys listening and for your prayers. God Bless.
~ Joshua & Shanon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for playing our music! God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh from Ohio. Thanks for the nice comment. I'm really looking forward to listening to your podcast. Especially this issue. Sounds like a fun one.
I am a podcast junkie and wish I had my own, except I'm not sure who would even want to listen. ;) So I'm glad you left a comment so I can start listening to yours. Please feel free to add my blog and I'll do the same in return.
Take care and God Bless.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the tattoo story. Are there really hillbillies in Ohio??? LOL. Great one. Enjoyed the podcast.

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh & Shannon. Here I am again.... I just wrote a review post about your show. Thought you would want to check it out. Thanks for telling me about your show.

The Perseverance Podcast said...

Thank you so much Melissa! Glad you enjoy. God Bless and thanks for the review!

Josh from Ohio

P.s. You can pre-order your copy of "Bella" on DVD from Amazon.com! It comes out on May 6th, 2008 (Shanon and I's 3rd wedding anniversary).