Saturday, September 15, 2007

Episode 05 - Mary: Mother of Us All

Topics: Sorry it's been so long! And sorry for the poor sound quality. I'm working out the kinks in my new equipment. I also apologize for having to rename the files so you may get the earlier episodes again. The Linux users were getting on me about my long file names. I figured now was better than later to go back and change the earlier shows.

This episode is about Mary and her roll in salvation history. Mary is the spiritual mother of all Christians (whether they want to acknowledge her or not). We hear from Fr. Stephen of St. Mary's in Wooster, Ohio
, who was our guest speaker at our last Generations of Faith night. Fr. Vince then follows with a few words and the magnificat, which comes from the Gospel of Luke. The blog of the week is also about Mary and comes from a Lutheran Pastor named Jim. You can read Pastor Jim's blog here.

We also talk little bit about Adriana's Baptism and about some changes we will be making to the show.

Subscribe to this podcast

Download this Episode (mp3)


Related Links:
Background Music: Check out www.royaltyfreemusic.com for lots of great royalty free music and www.flashkit.com.

We appreciat you guys listening and for your prayers. God Bless.
~ Joshua & Shanon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog! Sorry about not having my info up, I just added those pages yesterday and will slowly but surely be filling them with content. I'm downloading your podcasts right now and am excited to hear them! I'm always looking for good podcasts (I listen to them at work.)

Pax Christi, Rebecca.