Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Episode 01 - The movie "Bella" and more!

Topics: Well the first episode is here! I am officially a Catholic PodCaster. In this first episode we talk about the story behind the movie "Bella". We hear about Rachel's Vineyard Ministries. Plus The Fest 07 is coming in August!

Background Music: Check out www.royaltyfreemusic.com for lots of great royalty free music.

Subscribe to this podcast

Download this Episode (mp3)


Related Links:
Thank you for listening and if you like this show then please subscribe; because I am currently editing the next two episodes which include a special music episode. And on the third episode Shanon and I talk about the movie "License to Wed", so don't miss it! Many Blessings.
~ Joshua

2 comments:

The Hands And Feet Show said...

This is a great start to a podcast! Thanks for telling us about this movie...I'm so excited to see it now!

Great job and I look forward to seeing this podcast get better and better!

Matthew S said...

Alright, Happy Catholic kicked me your way, I am downloading it right now. This looks very interesting. Only thing I could see, as a tech geek who uses a Zaurus (linux based) keep the titles of the mp3s short, just a preference issue with how my podcasts get displayed, outside of that will drop a review in.

Under the Mercy,

Matthew S.
http://playthedad.blogspot.com